Monday, January 25, 2010
i'm sleepy and bored.
There are things i have done in my past that i do regret but there are things that i wouldn't ever want to forget. The people that I've met, good or bad have influenced me in a sense. It just makes me realise that most people have their own agendas and if it isn't compatible with yours, then you're basically screwed. I have trusted the wrong people before and I have shut out people from my life whom only bear good intentions. I used to think I had a good judgement in character in people but after a few blows, I'm not so sure anymore. There are people who I forgive and there are others whom I hold a grudge towards. Sometimes I may come off as violent but I never really mean to hurt anyone.
Except when you piss me off. Because you know, two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
8:53 PM