Monday, March 22, 2010
I'm only good as you make me out to be.
Lately, I have been having very vivid and intense dreams. Like this afternoon, it revolved about me being a single mother who was fighting off bad guys because it was the end of the world? So there were quite a few intense scenes in there.Very strange. Wonder what they could possibly mean?
I feel like the laziest potato in the world at the moment, haven't been doing anything productive with my life in the past few weeks. Gee. There goes my self motivation and self esteem. Feel like crawling into bed with a tub of ice cream and a box of cookies.
I am going to attempt to go to Uni tomorrow since I miss the group quite a bit and the feeling of productivity.
Did my nails, so sad I have to maintain them cause the glitter clumps and comes off in chunks.
Mad as a hatter, is very pretty as the glitter is in several colours. Love it.
Argh, so far life is horrid because my skin is horrible. These bioglo make up wipes make my skin break out. Too bad, I really liked them!
ps. I answered the questions on formspring for whoever asked a question! Sorry for the late correspondence. But as if anyone cares. Some weird questions going on there.
7:35 PM