Monday, March 29, 2010
Lately, when people ask me 'What have you been up to?'
The response is so uninteresting and typically very boring.
Going to uni (yeh right, LIELIELIELIE) and going out.
Yeah basically that sums up my life, so boring.
Everything seems quite boring to me now.
Maybe I've just grown up and gotten boring.
But I wanted to grow up to be like Will To!
Party to the days maaaaaan.
At the moment, there is something that isn't quite right with me.
And if it still stays the same next week
I'll have to force myself to visit the doctors
How unpleasant that will be...
Hopefully it's nothing too serious
Hopefully no blood tests or anything are needed
What if they diagnose that my illness stems from my past excessive party behaviours?
...That would be a bit hard to explain tbh.
I'm just rambling, whoops!
Should have mentioned that like 10 minutes ago ...if you weren't interested in reading my rant.
9:58 AM