Saturday, March 6, 2010
This isn't too good for my health you know? But when did I ever do things that were ever beneficial to myself? I self sabotage, self harm, self destruct basically. It used to be a cry for help, probably for attention but lately it's just because it's fun isn't it? Because like i've said several times, when bad things happen, I don't think of it as it's happening to me, but to this person i don't personally know. Outer body experience yeh? And don't we all love to see someone fall from disgrace?
Sadistic.
Oh don't be worried, don't fret. I'm fine, if you call this fine. And when you ask if anything's wrong, i'll deny and smile. Because when I want you to buy my charade, i'll do it so fine that you would think that these words are all a lie. That they were written by someone else. But I don't care if you worry or wonder, if you don't like this then leave. That's what people are good at right?
12:43 PM