Saturday, April 10, 2010
In a nutshell
I like reading. I'm hardly on time. I never go to class. I am the biggest procrastinator ever. I have horrible pms. I cry. I yell. I'll scream. I'll fight you if I have to. I've changed. I used to be easy going but now I'm quite hard to please. I'm easily irritated and I have high harsh standards. I'm blunt but many mistaken it for being a bitch. But I am quite bitchy when I want to be. I can be anything when I want to be. I hold grudges like I hold onto pain. I love candy and chocolate. And cake. And ice cream. Let's just say I have a nice fat sweet tooth. I have insecurities. Like as big as my addictions. All of them combined. First impressions matter a lot to me. I love pretty things. I love shiny. I like bokeh photos. I love food. I have no sense of direction nor balance. Exercise hates me. I sleep almost 14 hours a day. I love attention. I don't like it when you don't see me. Like you see right past me. I'm really just the product of people's perceptions of me. I'm nothing original and I'm quite far from it. So if you walk down the street you might find another version of me, most likely an upgrade. Without the bugs. I hate blood.

9:44 AM