Wednesday, April 21, 2010
MACPRO
I'm really quite irritated at something today but I can't exactly seem to pinpoint it.
So really it just lashes out and makes me irritated at everything at the moment.
I hate being sick. I hate people texting me when I'm sleeping. That goes for calling as well.
I hate it when people don't text back or take hours! You're just so fucking lame.
I'm very annoyed at everything at the moment. I hate it how my brain can't seem to remember or recall any study! I also hate it when I'm capped so then I can't online shop, watch my make up guru youtube subscriptions,
get my snsd (jessica jung!) dosage, or browse through food blogs, or stream online shows. gr i hate hate hate you!
But I'm currently liking the upgrade in my foxtel :) I've got all the channels now! So that makes me happy!
I want to go shopping sometime soon when I pay off the money for snows deposit.
Need to get the MAC prep and prime skin finishing powder :)
Want to try this!
Actually, need to just go to the macpro counter in paddington
And get a few pigments plus create my first palatte!
Can't wait to receive the MAC stuff I ordered off Chantelle.
50% off discount :) So I spent $300 but technically also saved my future self $300. But with that logic, that how people get into debt no?
Must. S.T.U.D.Y!
2:59 PM