Monday, April 5, 2010
RDR. BANG!
So the trip to entrance was fun :) even though I was just sick throughout the whole trip!
Just bbqs, dnms, and a bit of fishing!
Mid sem break this week and I must go run those essential errands
like driving lessons, dentist appointment, doctors.
Sounds terrible and boring Zzzzz.
Someone told me that white lies were are good thing
That when we tell white lies, that's our way of protecting others
Because the truth always hurts
But who is to say what is white and what is black?
What's your definition of a white lie?
Some may call me depressing, pessimistic but I call it being realistic.
Someone told me that they loved me and I told them that people leave people they love all the time.
Because they might love you, but they'll love something/someone else more.
So I wanted to post up a picture to lighten up the mood, although I don't think this picture helps at all.
7:45 PM