Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Hit your heart
I'm sorry I haven't blogged/ranted in a while.
Today has made me re evaluate some people in my life and the feelings I have towards them
Like this grudge I hold against my dad but the truth is, it's been too long.
And he's been trying really hard to reconnect to me but I know deep down I want
to
try but then I find myself doing the opposite.
Like when he calls? I'll ignore it.
Several times. For days
There's just this part of me that feels like giving him a taste of his own medicine.
On what his actions did to my life and my childhood.
I know that what's done is done and what's in the past should be left in the past
But it just feels like shadows haunting me.
I used to trust people so easily, then I got hurt, so I closed myself off.
Then I realized that I was isolating myself from new people
So I once again opened myself up, and got hurt sosososo much more
lose lose situation all over.
Maybe I just never fucking mattered a lot to you anyways huh?
Thank you for all the birthday wishes lovely!
I especially appreciated the random sms's in the early morning ! hahah cute (:
Love you all! And especially my boyfriend, who has been especially loving to me all day!
WISH EVERY DAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY YAYER!
FRIDAY YEEEEEEEEH :) PARTY. YAY.
Labels: huh
5:32 PM