Monday, July 19, 2010
High noon after noon
When we run out of things to burn, start to burn yourself.
Went to snows on the weekend with Khoi, Sera, Eddy, Emily, Ray, Jack Ho and Lancer.
It started out not to well.
We started to drive at Thursday midnight.
That didn't go too well as we did not get a lot of sleep
And with myself, when I don't get sleep, I just get super cranky.
Not a lovely side of me unfortunately
Went to the snows at like 9AM on Friday
Tried to snowboard and failed miserably
Resulting in me crying x2
And quitting and trying to melt the snow with my eyes from the cafe.
The second day I decided to not go out at all and stay home with le boyfriend.
And the last day, I went out, took a lesson with Sera.
And with Sera and Khoi's guidance I finally picked it up!
Went up the easy run (walkabout) and then conquered the high noon (intermediate route)
With the High noon I was so terrified because it was so steep
and so high up.
But Sera and Khoi were there to guide me and stayed with me along the very long
run.
And I got the whole way down!
I shocked myself and quite a lot of people.
It's so amazing to think that I could actually accomplish that.
Sorry no photos yet, because Khoi has not come back yet
He's staying there til Friday. Boo.
I miss my boyfriend!
And Masterchef finals this week. Too bad he's not here with me to watch it with me
Since Masterchef is our thing! :)
5:32 PM