Thursday, July 1, 2010
Je nais se quoi
We had something to say the least, we had something that people envied. Because matches like these were hard to find, we grew together and influenced each other in subtle ways, what to do, where to go, what to say. Inseparable really. I had a soft spot for you, because even though you were no longer belong in my life, you had a major role in my past and that was something I wouldn't forget. But there are reasons as to why we had become like this. I just needed to remember that the person whom you are today is no longer the person I fell in love with. I don't know you anymore and I'm okay with that. The people we were back then, no longer exist. So when we meet, let's not say hi and converse in awkward tones, let's just act like we don't know each other. Because in reality we really don't.
2:12 PM