Sunday, November 7, 2010
Sweet delight.
Missed opportunities, wrong decisions.
Isn't it so horrible to think that one simple decision could change everything?
Now that we reminisce, don't you regret choosing
that over us?
I'm sorry that I resent you so much but I try,
but I probably don't try hard enough.
You hurt me at such a young impressionable age, that the scars you left
never seem to heal.
I know that you're hurting and trying to fix this
But I think it's at a point that it's beyond reconciliation
I just probably do not have the strength to forgive you
I'm so sorry because I know my actions hurt you
I wish you never became addicted
I wish that you didn't hurt her like you did
You were the one that made her sick.
I wish that you were a better person and here with me instead of him.
But wishful thinking are for fools.
Whew, enough with the depressing blog. My exams start soon, so I'm quite stressed but procrastinate as per usual. Never seem to learn from my mistakes. Also, more bad news, I found out I couldn't overload my subjects next year for uni, so basically. I'm joining the year below me. Sucky huh.
2:32 PM