Monday, July 4, 2011
Thank you khoi bui for being a fabulous waste of time.
Do you remember what you had promised me? I never had pinned you to be the type to dismiss your promises so easily. It was my fault really, to have you placed up on a pedestal, but you had me fooled and so did everyone else. But we all know what you are now, nothing but a sly shady ass cunt. Not my words by the way. I should have never ever given you the second chances, should have never let you infect my life. You were definitely not worth it, but the only good thing about our relationship was that I met someone better. So much better than you, treats me so much better than you will ever know and i adore him to pieces. He makes me smile and already in a short span of time has become someone special to me, and I know for a fact that connections and bonds like these are hard to come by.
So thank you for that. Thank you for being my stepping stone.
2:39 PM